Our client, Scout24 is the leading network of online marketplaces for vehicles, real estate and classified ads. Due to innovative technologies and services, Scout24 is one of the top marketplace platforms and enjoys an excellent reputation with customers and employees.
The largest provider in Switzerland also incorporates the subsidiary Anibis.ch, one of the market-leading classified advertising platforms in Switzerland. To strengthen their product development we are looking for a passionate and ambitious personality in the role of
Teamlead UX anibis.ch (m/w 80 -100%)
At anibis.ch real life takes place in all its facets. Whatever is needed, sports equipment, furniture, electronic devices and much more: on anibis.ch everyone deals with everyone – and everything.
Together with your team of UX-Designers you will develop great and easy to handle experiences across digital devices that are designed to meet user needs. As a leader, you enable your team to accomplish this mission and provide a valuable contribution to the product strategy.
As a team leader you are a central person for the entire product team. You communicate expectations and goals as well as strategy and vision openly. You lead by example when it comes to taking feedback to heart, embody a learning culture and see yourself as a coach and mentor. You challenge your employees and privilege them with responsibility and decision-making authority. You live empathy and show appreciation and recognition, but you are also capable of making difficult decisions and communicating them appropriately.
- You have a solid know-how in the conception as well as in the design of web and mobile applications and the willingness to pass on your knowledge
- You are a knowledge hungry person who enjoys collaborative work and communicates openly
- You are ready to put users’ needs above your own preferences
- You like the agile environment in an international team
- You actively approach people, promote exchange and resolve conflicts constructively
- Your fluent English skills round off your profile
That’s waiting for you:
- You will work in close collaboration with cross functional disciplines bringing the platform to the next level
- You will have the opportunity to be part of a dynamic international team
- Modern employment conditions
- Gym, in-house bakery and restaurant, Starbucks Coffee Corner, trendy restaurants in the immediate vicinity and various perks
- Workplace in Flamatt with a presence of at least 3 days per week (Are you from the region Zurich and ready to travel regularly to Flamatt? In this case we can offer you a job at the second location in Zurich).
This is a multi-faceted role on strategic level which requires a mix of people management, a close co-operation with the product management team, creative talent, process understanding as well as hunger and passion for UX Design.
If these activities and the environment appeal to you, we should get to know each other. We look forward to receiving your application documents to email@example.com.
For further information please contact Barbara Wieser at any time.
Digital Heads GmbH – creating future, Bühlstrasse 2, 8700 Küsnacht, Tel. +41 44 260 77 77 or Mobile +41 79 635 76 53 www.digitalheads.ch