Our client – Vontobel – is committed to actively shaping the future. They create and pursue investment opportunities that get their clients ahead. As a globally operating financial expert with Swiss roots, Vontobel specializes in wealth management, activate asset managements and investment solutions that fit.
Their new Client Insight & Client Experience team within Vontobel’s Brand Management is looking for a motivated
Senior UX/UI designer (m/w, 100%)
with a proven track record in bringing outstanding experiences to market – ideally with knowledge of both UX and UI, financial services and other industries.
As a member of their team, you will collaborate closely with the Client Experience specialists and business partners to develop and design new solutions, processes and offerings according to the needs and behaviors of clients and users. You will be responsible for designing the UX and UI experiences that they want to deliver at Vontobel, across both online (main focus) and offline client journeys.
As a Senior UX/UI Designer, you will be responsible for:
- Leading the creation of user flows and wireframes, designing mockups and experience prototyping
- Helping to define and drive the future of Vontobel’s client experience through human-centered and data-informed experiences
- Ensuring all designs and user interfaces are consistent, effective and in alignment with the Vontobel branding strategy and guidelines
- Exploring the perspectives of clients and users, whether B2B, B2B4C or B2C, in order to understand their problems, needs, and pain points; e.g. by leading client workshops, during which you will seek input from clients concerning user experience concepts and clarify experiential requirements
- Conducting user research, identifying and sketching out key scenarios and participating in generative and evaluative design research efforts executed by external third-party vendors
- Passionately advocating end-user-centered usability views and working across all Vontobel business areas
Helping to create, maintain and enforce the brand book, templates, style guides and toolkits for digital experiences We are looking for a self-starter who will thrive in a dynamic and creative work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently, and who possesses very good communication skills and the aptitude to work in a team. The desired candidate is someone who excels at contributing both highly analytical and highly creative ideas for client and user engagement.
- A strong portfolio with a demonstrated background in offline and online experience required
- A design degree or equivalent experience, plus 5–8 years of industry experience in interactive design, visual design, and/or information architecture; experience in enterprise technology or finance is mandatory
- Demonstrated knowledge spanning across information architecture, usability, interaction design, and visual design
- The ability to create high fidelity design prototypes, mockups, and other communication artifacts to collaborate with internal stakeholders from the business and development area
- The ability to scope and estimate efforts accurately, independently prioritize tasks and goals, and rapidly produce deliverables
- Proficiency in a variety of design and prototyping tools such as Adobe XD, Sketch, Invision etc.
- Capable of leading UX research projects and activities
- Can demonstrate a high level of accountability, initiative, flexibility, as well as the ability to manage workload and achieve results
- Fluent in German and English, both written and spoken
For further information, please contact Alessandra Mele via email@example.com.
Digital Heads GmbH – creating future, Bühlstrasse 2, 8700 Küsnacht, Tel. +41 44 260 77 77 www.digitalheads.ch