Our client – Vontobel – is committed to actively shaping the future. They create and pursue investment opportunities that get their clients ahead. As a globally operating financial expert with Swiss roots, Vontobel specializes in wealth management, activate asset managements and investment solutions that fit.
Their new Client Insight & Client Experience team within Vontobel’s Brand Management is looking for a motivated
Senior Client Experience Project Manager & Facilitator (m,w/100%)
with a proven track record in bringing outstanding experiences to the market and driving cultural transformation within an organization.
As a member of their team, you will collaborate closely with the Client Experience specialists and business partners to design experiences that we want to deliver at Vontobel, across both online (main focus) and offline client journeys.
As a Senior Client Experience Project Manager & Facilitator, you will be responsible for:
- Driving their efforts and executing the planned roadmap to anchor CX within the organization and ensure a consistent experience across all client journeys
- Project management to develop “Personas“ and optimize corporate client journeys by applying Design Thinking methodologies and supporting business partners in their Design Thinking projects
- Driving the cultural transformation program in collaboration with Human Resources in order to improve Employee and Client experiences
- Developing CX training/facilitation concepts (e.g. CX Champions, Design Thinking, Communities of Practice) and conducting training sessions with employees
- Crafting and implementing engaging internal CX communication and learning campaigns (e.g. intranet news, videos, e-learning, explanatory films)
- Helping to establish an internal CX Community with corporate and divisional CX Champions
- Giving advice on and assisting with the use and integration of VoC platforms in existing and new client journeys
We are looking for a self-starter who will thrive in a dynamic and creative work environment that requires strong problem-solving skills and the ability to work independently, and who has very good communication skills and is a team player.
- A strong portfolio with a proven background in offline and online experiences required
- University degree with a focus on business administration or marketing (including branding, CX/CEM)
- 5 – 7 years of professional experience in a comparable senior position – consulting experience mandatory
- Proven track record in cultural and change management as well as employee onboarding and facilitation
- Sound experience and proven track record in Client Experience Management: conception, methodology, project implementation and derivation of concrete measures including KPIs
- Experience in the application of and training in Design Thinking/Client Journey Mapping methodologies
- Experience in both the online and offline world and an understanding of how to meet the challanges of different touchpoints in a financial services environment
- Very good project management knowledge and experience in managing company-wide projects
- Strong analytical and conceptual skills and strategic foresight
- Quick comprehension as well as fast, independent and precise working methods with a high awareness of quality
- Very good knowledge of German and English, both written and spoken
For further information, please contact Alessandra Mele via firstname.lastname@example.org.
Digital Heads GmbH – creating future, Bühlstrasse 2, 8700 Küsnacht, Tel. +41 44 260 77 77 www.digitalheads.ch