Our client is a Global Fortune 500 company and is the international leader in recruiting temporary as well as permanent employees. They offer a wide portfolio of workforce solutions with their focus on finding the perfect match between a company and suitable staff. Furthermore, they are constantly developing and optimizing their recruitment solutions in order to be able to respond to the complex needs of enterprises in a continually changing work environment. Counting more than 200 employees and branch offices in 40 different Swiss locations, they are represented in all the linguistic regions of Switzerland.In order to strengthen their IT team in Switzerland, we are looking for an experienced
IT-Manager / Team Leader (100%, m/w)
In this position, you will oversee IT operations, compliance to Information Security and controls as well as drive the implementation of the global technology roadmap in Switzerland. The position cooperates closely with the global and regional IT and Security teams. The scope covers the modernization of the infrastructure and back-office applications as well as the management and ongoing optimization of IT operations.
- Drive the implementation in Switzerland of IT Transformation projects as per the global technology roadmap. This includes infrastructure projects as well as the implementation of global back office applications.
- Cooperate closely with the Global Security team to ensure adherence with ManpowerGroup Information security, governance and compliance policies as well as external certifications.
- Work closely with the global technology team leveraging a core set of shared services to support application implementations.
- Deploy cloud first solutions such as NextGen networking, cloud desktop and migration to corporate cloud computing.
- Support the local system administrators and application owners in aligning their applications and services with global governance and security requirements.
- Provide technology support (i.e. architecture, integration, tests) to the application owners for the implementation or improvements of their
- Implement solid processes for the management of daily IT operations related to workplace, telecommunications, networks, and data center.
Experience and skills
- 10+ years-experience in IT management including IT operations, infrastructure services, security, application systems, personnel, and budget
- Bachelor’s Degree in a technology-related field (or business administration with strong experience in technology).
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Superior collaborative skills
- Pragmatic personality, with good problem-solving skills and solution orientation
- Strong customer focus with the ability to meet the demands of internal and external customers
- Capable of changing direction where required and showing flexibility to meet new demands
- Strong cost, risk & control management
- Seasoned people manager who know how to motivate a team to outperform
- Experience in project management
- Mother tongue French with very good level in German (or vice versa). Fluent in English
Morges. Travel across Switzerland
Are you interested in working within a dynamic and international organization?
Please send your complete application via E-Mail to email@example.com.