Our customer, CREALOGIX Group, is a globally operating, independent Swiss software house and, as FinTech’s top 100 companies, is one of the market leaders in digital banking with more than 700 employees worldwide at various locations including Switzerland, Germany, UK, Spain, Austria and Singapore. We are looking for a target-oriented and entrepreneurial personality in the role as a
Head of customer delivery (100%)
In this function you provide excellent customer services and promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Improving customer service experience, create engaged customers and facilitate organic growth
- Taking ownership of customers issues and following problems through to resolution
- Setting a clear mission and deploying strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service teams and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- Coordinates and prioritizes the activities within a large delivery team of 15 customer projectsnegotiating functional as well as technical dependencies with relevant stakeholders
- Collaborates with Business Development, Account Management and Product Management to further develop our service offering to createlong-term value for our customers
- Collaborates with Architecture Owners to negotiate technical dependencies
- Strong leadership skills with an agile mindset and a high level of customer orientation
- Background in a customer facing software project management or consulting role
- Experience leading large and complex international programs
- Familiar with implementing Agile Frameworks
- Good knowledge of the banking industry
- Aware of business priorities and risks as they impact large programs
- Ability to set clear priorities depending on customer requirements and on product readiness
- Ability to define clear processes and standards and to implement them in the organization
- Quick comprehension as well as a structured and analytical way of working
- Positive and dedicated personality with strong problem-solving skills and result orientation
- Strong communication, change facilitation and stakeholder management skills
- Responsible personality who can build a good standing in the organization
- Excellent time management, decision-making and organization skills
- Fluent in German and English
Have you ever thought about what makes you laugh? Humorous friends, delicious food or even challenging tasks? We at CREALOGIX laugh a lot – be it with one or the other joke, while working together on tricky tasks and achieving projects.
We work in a dynamic and demanding environment with many challenges that we need to master. If you do not lose your laugh in this environment and if you bring persistence and stamina, you can expect self-responsibility, varied tasks, as well as an open culture, a casual dress code, flexibility with the possibility to work part-time, German and English lessons and much more.
At our location in Zurich, Altstetten we start the day with delicious bread rolls, fruit and fresh coffee. As from the end of 2020, “Greencity” will be our new home. We have a say in how our brand-new offices, meeting rooms and lounges will look like. “Greencity” offers a perfect location for having breaks outside with fresh air.
CREALOGIX Group is a globally operating, independent Swiss software house and, as FinTech’s top 100 companies, is one of the market leaders in digital banking with more than 700 employees worldwide at various locations including Switzerland, Germany, UK, Spain, Austria and Singapore.
CREALOGIX develops and implements:
- innovative FinTech solutions for the digital bank of tomorrow,
- smart solutions for home and office for everything that makes administration, payment transactions and e-banking efficient and easy
- and didactic and technical solutions for web-based learning in businesses, administrations and educational institutions.
In short: “We create digital leaders” – We turn our customers into digital champions by supporting them with our knowledge and experience
Are you interested to work within a dynamic and global organization? Please send your complete application via E-Mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information please contact Barbara Wieser. Digital Heads GmbH – creating future, Bühlstrasse 2, 8700 Küsnacht, Tel. +41 44 260 77 77 or Mobile +41 79 635 76 53 www.digitalheads.ch