For our client Bucherer, the leading European brand for high-end watches and jewelry, we are seeking a high initiative personality in the role of a
Global Process Manager ERP (100%, m/w)
Continuous customer inspiration, perfect hospitality and a deep passion are at the heart of Bucherer’s philosophy.
In line with this philosophy and as part of the complex digitalization, you will take care of the following responsibilities in the sector Category Management:
- Automation and transfer of existing processes to standard MS Dynamics processes
- Participation in the design and implementation of new processes
- Collaboration with other departments to ensure consistency
- Advice and support over several parallel projects
- Conducting workshops and creation of user documentation
- Rollout of the ERP system together with internal and external partners
- Implementation of the new system within the required timeline and budget
- Training and support of the employees
- Support for the category management team in introducing new processes in day-to-day business
- university degree in the field of IT, economics or similar; completed further training as a project manager or product manager
- Several years of experience in retail, ideally in the watch sector
- Project management experience and ideally experience in implementing new ERP or similar operating software
- Sound understanding of processes in the retail sector (purchasing, sales, logistics)
- Experienced in agile and classic project management methods
- Proficient in English; German would be an advantage
- Independent, high performing and flexible personality
Are you interested in working within a dynamic and international organization?
Please send your complete application via E-Mail to email@example.com.