Our client is a Global Fortune 500 company and is the international leader in recruiting temporary as well as permanent employees. They offer a wide portfolio of workforce solutions with their focus on finding the perfect match between a company and suitable staff. Furthermore, they are constantly developing and optimizing their recruitment solutions in order to be able to respond to the complex needs of enterprises in a continually changing work environment. Counting more than 200 employees and branch offices in 40 different Swiss locations, they are represented in all the linguistic regions of Switzerland.
For the expansion of the „Permanent“ division, we are looking for a strong leader with initiative and enthusiasm in the role of
Director Permanent Placement (m/w, 100%)
Take overall responsibility for the Perm Professional business in order to guarantee a strong market positioning and accelerate perm productivity and GP growth within the permanent business. At the same time make sure that Perm Target Operating Model is implemented across Country, developing best practices and ensuring that customer and candidate satisfaction are optimized. Furthermore, build up the specialization in alignment with Market and Global indications to create talent community and better positioning.
- Mapping the Perm market in Switzerland in line with areas of Specializations
- Identifying within the areas of Specialization those Hot Skills that deserve a specific focus and build a strategy around them to be able to drive/deliver consistent results
- Accelerating the growth of the Permanent Professional placement segment in the Country by building/training/managing a highly performing team of Dedicated Permanent consultants
- In close collaboration with the Switzerland Branch Managers/Regional Directors, influence the overall Perm results coming from the branch network (Blended Model)
- Contributing to the overall results with individual GP performance
- Coordinating the implementation of the Perm Target Operating Model (TOM) in order to standardize processes for building and managing Permanent Placement Business at Country level
- Ensuring incremental growth of permanent segment revenue is consistent with the assigned yearly targets
- Driving the Perm Professional sales strategy
- Developing business opportunities and actively cross-sell and up-sell perm services on existing and new clients at Country level.
- Review and assess current Permanent placement performance across the Country and define action plans to accelerate perm growth
- Understand where we are with the ‘Target Operating Model’ and identify areas of improvement/action plans
- Generate and manage a healthy pipeline of Perm Professional orders
- Manage a pool of Hot Skilled Candidates falling under focus areas and constantly keep them involved on existing orders/proactively introducing them to Clients
- Attract and select additional Permanent Placement consultants in order to increase the team size on priority areas within the Perm Professional market
- Regularly review the Country perm numbers and KPIs/dashboards
- Run regular daily/weekly meetings with Dedicated Permanent consultants to review results and progress/analyze current pipelines/influence and advise on areas of improvement/share best practices
- Monitor on a weekly/monthly/Quarterly basis progression on weekly activities vs targets and recommend areas of improvement where necessary
- Regular preparation of reports to be shared with management team and other stakeholders in order to share trends, opportunities, areas of improvement and flagging barriers to success
- Share success stories/actions locally and regionally and at all levels
Does this exciting challenge appeal to you? Then we should get to know each other. We look forward to receiving your informative documents at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For further information, please contact Barbara Wieser at any time.
Digital Heads GmbH – creating future, Seestrasse 78, 8703 Erlenbach, Phone +41 44 260 77 77 or Mobile +41 79 635 76 53 www.digitalheads.ch