Our client is a dynamic, successful global player in the greater region of Zurich. On his behalf we are looking for an experienced personality with excellent leadership skills in the role of
Chief Financial Officer / Member of the Group Executive Board
Objective of the position
The jobholder will manage the Finance & Controlling department in terms of technical and personal matters as well as being responsible for ensuring that annual targets are met. He/she is in charge of the financial planning, budget setting and implementation of the financial guidelines.
The jobholder ensures the development and ongoing refinement of the financial management instruments within the framework of the Group’s strategic orientation, considering the corresponding guidelines and their implementation. The CFO is responsible for the annual budget process, periodic reporting and periodic financial statements. He/she implements and develops the financial guidelines. He/she is responsible for the Group’s cash management and ensures business-related liquidity. The CFO negotiates the required bonding limits with banks and other external parties and ensures that they are repaid as quickly as possible. He/she periodically negotiates the syndicated loan agreement with banks. This is a key role in driving standardization, harmonization and digitization of processes, system requirements and improving performance management processes and capabilities.
Leading a team of 25 associates allocated to the individual areas of the Finance & Controlling department
Further information will be given after we have received your expressing application.
- University degree in business administration specialised in finance & controlling from with additional training in general management (MBA)
- Several years (>5 years) of experience in a comparable function
- Experience in a dynamic environment with knowledge of the real estate industry is an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, as well as German OR French
- Experience in strategic planning and implementation
- In-depth knowledge in contracting, negotiations and change management
- Sound knowledge in financial, accounting, budgeting and cost control principles including generally accepted accounting principles
- Very good knowledge in automated financial and accounting reporting systems as well as federal and state financial reconciliation
- Ability to analyse financial data and prepare financial reports, statements and forecasts
- Experience in collaborating across multi stakeholders incl. sites of divisions, regions and global functions
- Experience with digital transformation processes in the financial sector would be a plus
- Thinking out of the box, entrepreneurial attitude and strategic and synthetic mindset to incorporate multiple perspectives in order to choose the best path forward during the expansion strategy and accelerate new business models
You will be an important sparring partner for internal and external stakeholder groups. Your personality stands for professionalism, integrity and absolute reliability. You will encounter challenges with a high expertise, methodological competence and entrepreneurial flair.
We are looking forward to receiving your application to email@example.com