JobCloud is the leading digital company in the Swiss job market and offers various recruitment solutions. In addition to leading job portals such as jobs.ch, JobScout24.ch and jobup.ch, the portfolio also includes promising technologies. JobCloud owns 100% of JoinVision EServices in Vienna, the leading provider of multilingual semantic recruiting technologies. JobCloud was founded in 2013 and is owned by the two media companies Ringier and TX Group.
To strengthen the marketing team, we are looking for a dynamic and initiative personality as a
CDP (Tealium) Expert (m, w, 100%)
In this role you are responsible for leading the successful roll-out of Tealium (and/or any other future CDP solution) inside JobCloud and make sure there is a common and clear understanding of its use and benefits to each internal and external organization. Additionally to that, you are expected to enable CDP-based data collection solutions to provide a solid base for further data-driven growth efforts. Also, you will partner with marketing and other teams to determine how to utilize JobCloud’s current CDP solution.
- Architecture, implementation, and maintenance of CDP-based data collection solutions to provide a solid base for further data-driven growth efforts.
- Collaborating with data & other internal and external teams to create a vision and strategy for how data and technology will be used to empower marketing and commercial growth capabilities.
- Ensuring proper integration of CDP within JobCloud’s data ecosystem,
- Identifying insights from data that can help optimize marketing activities, across channel & activity.
- Building strong relationships within Marketing, the data team, Product, IT, Sales and other key internal and external stakeholder.
- Partnering with the data team, IT, Product, legal etc… to ensure data consistency & connectivity plus providing guidance to set rules and best practices to ensure appropriate and uniform data collection, storage, tagging and analysis
- Share learnings and see future vision of the CDP and martech/adtech to help keep JobCloud at the forefront of technological change.
- Developing and delivering any required CDP & Mkt Data training and upskilling within the different teams.
- Degree in Computer/ Data Science or a Related Field
- 5+ years’ experience in data analysis, data management and/or CDP implementation/ownership for a digital or tech company.
- Experience in implementing a CDP in both, a B2B as B2C focused business.
- Extensive experience in stakeholder management and influencing C-suite on critical discissions regarding CDP and Data management.
- Excellent project manager who operates as a spider in the web, keeping his project plan and timelines under tight control while actively participating and communicating within his project group and outside.
- Experience with Customer Data Platforms (Tealium Event Stream)
- Good understanding of server-side dataflow orchestration
- Experience with Data Management Platforms (Tealium Audience Stream, Adobe Audience, Salesforce Audience 360)
- Experience with Google Big Query Stack & SQL
- You are inclusive, collaborating and gathering information from all relevant parts of the organization.
- Comfortable working directly & hands-on with IT & Product teams to evangelize quick- wins/opportunities.
- Excellent English Skills, German and/or French is beneficial.
If you are interested in this challenging job profile, please send us your documents to firstname.lastname@example.org