For EAT.ch by JUST EAT we search an ambitious, target-oriented and proactive personality for the position as a
Business Intelligence Lead
As the world leader in online and mobile takeaway ordering JUST EAT is headquartered in London and operates in 12 countries with over 1800 staffmembers spread over 4 continents. JUST EAT operates the world’s leading digital marketplace for takeaway food delivery. JUST EAT is a member of the FTSE 250 Index.
In this role you will have the opportunity to influence all aspects of the business in one of the important growth markets. You will be someone who understands how data can improve decision-making. You will use your extensive analytic experience and commercial acumen to improve the way things are done. In this position you will provide insights that support decision-making process for all of market-driven key business functions – such as Operations, Marketing, Sales and Product Development. You will report directly to the Country Manager and at the same time you will be an integral part of a network consisting of colleagues within the international BI team around the world. You will leverage these relationships by learning from other markets. At the same time you support your own market by integrating this global know-how benefiting from the latest workflow methods and rolling out global strategies.
- Support the business with its data, research and analytic needsProvide prescriptive insights to all business functions that improve decision-making.
- Set-up of permanent information flow for the business with a dedicated reporting structure and ROI evaluation
- Develop intelligent reporting frameworks that define appropriate metrics and identify risks and opportunities
- Develop tools in Tableau that enable teams to access data for themselves, helping to create a ‘data culture’ throughout the organisation.
- Optimise the business through testing and measurement
- Transform the business by shaping the strategy
- Identify opportunities that help improve our business and the way we work.
- Ability to understand complex requirements, transform required solutions and describe necessities in a structured way
- Highly numerate and capable of translating business requirements into mathematical approaches
- Understanding of how to develop measurement frameworks and derive core metrics that drive a business
- Experience with Data Visualisation tools, ideally Tableau or an equivalent
- Familiarity with statistical testing and modelling techniques
- Ability to understand complex requirements, transform requirements solutions and describe requirements in a structured way
- Experience querying large SQL databases
- Expert in Excel or similar spreadsheet based analysis
- Web analytics platform experience (Google Analytics, Adobe Web Analytics, etc.)
- Experience with programming (ideally Python) or data processing
- Experience of statistical packages (R, SPSS, SAS, etc.)
- English: Fluent, written and spoken
- German & French are a plus
- Teamplayer with strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Independent, proactive and systematic work approach
- Goal-oriented, passionate and innovative
You will work closely with your international colleagues to implement learnings from the wider group. Together you will continuously innovate and find better ways to use data. The company culture is comparatively innovative; we encourage the use of new techniques and an agile iterative approach to problems and also frankness where your honest opinion is expected.
Now it is a great time to join the business! JUST EAT is one of Europe’s fastest growing ecommerce businesses and business intelligence will be a key part of the future success.
If you feel the ambition to work in an international environment please send your complete application to Barbara.firstname.lastname@example.org
Digital Heads GmbH – creating future, Bühlstrasse 2, 8700 Küsnacht, Switzerland Phone +41 44 260 77 77
Bei Interesse freuen wir uns auf Ihre aussagekräftigen Unterlagen an email@example.com
Für weitere Auskünfte steht Ihnen Barbara Wieser gerne zur Verfügung. Digital Heads GmbH, 8700 Küsnacht, Tel. +41 44 260 77 77 oder Mobile +41 79 635 76 53 www.digitalheads.ch