Our customer, Philip Morris International, is a leading international tobacco company, with a diverse workforce of around 81,000 people who hail from every corner of the globe.
To enlarge the Digital team in Zurich, Switzerland, we are looking for an ambitious, target-oriented and proactive personality for the position as a
CRM / CLM Lead (100%)
The CRM/CLM Lead will be responsible to manage the database and digital direct communication for all Philip Morris Switzerland brands to deliver engaging and accurate communications in line with their digital strategy for a seamless journey. The CRM/CLM lead will utilize the correct governance and will be collaborating its activities with the Digital teams and third parties.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across PMSA encouraging customer retention, customer loyalty, onboarding & lifetime value increase based on the established media plan
- Manage audiences and digital platform interactions in UNICA / marketing cloud & sales force directly and through the global governance and management of third party agencies.
- Support the business with its data, research and analytic need for CRM purposes.
- Working closely with all digital departments to ensure the CRM works effectively for all aspects of PMSA digital direct communication.
- Overseeing digital direct communications with customers through the CRM and ensure a seamless execution through the current and new platforms implemented.
- Monitor and maximize customer lifetime value strategies ensuring maximum profitability through a strong CRM plan.
- Ensuring the database is segmented effectively for targeted digital marketing activities.
- Provide prescriptive insights to all business functions that improve decision-making.
- Develop intelligent reporting frameworks that define appropriate metrics and identify risks and opportunities for the business.
- Develop tools in Tableau that enable teams to access data for themselves helping to create a “data culture” throughout the organization.
- Developing testing strategies for all aspects of the CRM to ensure the most effective approach for PMSA and its products.
- Implement, analyze, review a KPI tracking and reporting on CRM performance and use learnings to shape future campaigns
- Drive standardization and best practice across CRM practices.
- Develop concept & mechanics for new Trade initiatives.
- Extensive experience of digital direct marketing, ideally in B2C.
- Experience in back-end management using CRM solutions, Sales Force’s Marketing Cloud is a plus
- Experience in development of CRM / CLM strategies and execution
- Experience in managing third-parties
- Strong analytical skills
- Experience with Excel and data visualization tools (ideally Tableau or equivalentI)
- Familiar and curious about digital platforms and CRM planning based on consumer journey
- A confident and articulate communicator capable of inspiring strong collaboration in an organization.
- Working experience in a similar position
- Ability to learn new technology
- Fluent in both written and spoken English and German is essential
JOIN A GLOBAL MARKET LEADER
PMI is the world’s leading international tobacco company, with six of the world’s top 15 international brands and products sold in more than 180 markets. In addition to the manufacture and sale of cigarettes, including the number one global cigarette brand, and other tobacco products, PMI is engaged in the development and commercialization of Reduced-Risk Products (“RRPs”). RRPs is the term which is used to refer to products that present, are likely to present, or have the potential to present less risk of harm to smokers who switch to these products versus continued smoking. PMI has a range of RRPs in various stages of development, scientific assessment and commercialization. Because our RRPs do not burn tobacco, they produce far lower quantities of harmful and potentially harmful compounds than found in cigarette smoke. For more information, see www.pmi.com and www.pmiscience.com.
Philip Morris International is an equal opportunity employer.
Are you interested to work within a dynamic and international organization? Please send your complete application via E-Mail to email@example.com.
For further information please contact Barbara Wieser. Digital Heads GmbH – creating future, Bühlstrasse 2, 8700 Küsnacht, Tel. +41 44 260 77 77 or Mobile +41 79 635 76 53 www.digitalheads.ch